The community for social annotation in education
Hypothesis stewards the AnnotatED community of educators, researchers, and technologists from organizations that engage deeply with social annotation as a transformative practice in teaching and learning.
We invite you to get involved any time in our AnnotatED events, and when your institution is ready to engage formally with annotation practices and technologies, join us officially as a participant in the coalition by starting an annotation pilot or some other formal collaboration.
- Engage directly with the Hypothesis education and technical teams to test new capabilities and help shape the roadmap.
- Collaborate with peers to share annotation practices and research, starting with the AnnotatED collaborative bibliography.
- Participate in research studies on social annotation in education as a part of our interdisciplinary research program.
- Attend the I Annotate conference for free, which includes presentations, hands-on workshops, unconferencing, and a do-a-thon/hack day.
- Join and share at AnnotatED virtual and live events, coinciding with major edtech and digital pedagogy conferences throughout the year.
Stay informed via email: Subscribe to get annotation news delivered to your inbox.
Contact us: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and suggestions.