AnnotatED Summit at EDUCAUSE 2019
14 Oct 2019 @ 3:00pm–4:00pm PDT
AnnotatED is a community of educators, researchers, scholars, and designers interested in collaborative digital annotation in teaching and learning.
- Learn how annotation is transforming educational and scholarly practices.
- Share stories and strategies for using collaborative annotation in classrooms and research.
- Discuss implementing annotation in your own practices.
- Connect with peers at other institutions.
- Welcome: Kira Baker-Doyle, Director, UIC Center for Literacy
- Annotation for digital literacy in teaching, learning and research: Nate Angell, Hypothesis
- Collaborative reading: “Cultivating Urban Literacies on Chicago’s South Side through a Pedagogy of Spatial Justice“
- Discussion: Incorporating annotation into our practices