5 ArticlesView all
The most-visited Hypothesis help articles
Basic and advanced help for annotating with Hypothesis (LMS or public web app)
- How to OCR PDFs
- Which browsers are supported by Hypothesis?
- Hypothesis is not working on a particular page. What could be happening?
Frequently asked questions about Hypothesis
- How Much Does it Cost to Use Hypothesis?
- I’d like to see a particular feature added to Hypothesis – how do I let the team know?
- What is the difference between Hypothesis and AnnotatorJS?
In order to support easy reuse, revision, remixing, and redistribution, the entire Hypothesis Help knowledge base by Hypothesis is dedicated to the public domain via CC CC0 1.0. While we appreciate attribution and links back to Hypothesis from anywhere these works are published, they are not required. Learn more about how we made the decision to put our guidance in the public domain and let us know how you are putting Hypothesis Help to good use.