Location: Remote with preference given to candidates between UTC+2 and UTC-8
Hypothesis is seeking a CRM Manager to support the Sales and Marketing Teams in their quest to deliver annotation tools to students everywhere. Do you love data and turning it into meaningful insights? Bring your skills and passion to our fast-growing, mission-driven business. You’ll be an internal subject matter expert at the nexus of sales, marketing, and customer success, leveraging systems to streamline business processes.
A day in the life
- Partner with management to implement best-practice CRM processes
- Design and manage dashboards, reports, layouts, and other configurable parts of the interface
- Create workflows that aggregate information and automate marketing and sales activity
- Maintain high standards for data hygiene and organization
- Stay atop of new features and tools that can create added value
- Work closely with all teams and help them perform their best
- 5 years of CRM experience, preferably in both HubSpot and Salesforce
- Confidence managing data sets and interpreting metrics
- Advanced savvy with Google Sheets (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Good business instincts — you understand sales and marketing needs
- An eye for detail — Organization is your middle name!
- The ability to succeed in a fully remote work environment
- Creativity, curiosity, and a great attitude
- SaaS experience
Join the team
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com, telling us what about this role intrigues you and why you think you would be a great fit for Hypothesis.
Our company is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite a