Check out Liquid Margins, the regular show where we gather to talk about collaborative annotation, social learning, and other ways we make knowledge together. Join the conversation live by RSVPing for future episodes, or visit recordings to see past shows.
To learn about future webinars, check back here or subscribe to news from Hypothesis. Meanwhile, you can view recordings, slides and links from past webinars below.
Start using Hypothesis in your LMS and learn more about a supported pilot at your school.
View recordings, download slides and access resources from our previous webinars.
- 12 Jun 2020: Mark Up the Margin Virtual AnnotatED Workshop at Online Learning Consortium Innovate 2020
- Wed 25 Mar 2020: Social Reading, Collaborative Annotation, and Remote Learning with Hypothesis
- Wed 4 Dec 2019: Hypothesis Annotation in Your LMS, Now with Gradebook Integration
- Thu 12 Sep 2019: Moonami & Hypothesis Partner for Collaborative Web Annotation in Moodle
- Wed 14 Aug 2019: Collaborative Web Annotation with Hypothesis in Canvas
- Thu 9 May 2019: Research on Annotation in English and Composition
- Wed 30 Jan 2019: Custom Annotation Groups for Publishers with Hypothesis
- Wed 16 Jan 2019: The Silverchair Universe Presents: Hypothesis with Silverchair
- Tue 23 Oct 2018: Annotation for Publishers With Hypothesis
- Wed 15 Aug 2018: Annotation With Hypothesis on HighWire
- Wed 21 Feb 2018: Annotation Groups for Publishers with Hypothesis
- Wed 24 Jan 2018: Hypothesis Annotation in PubFactory
- Thu 11 Jan 2018: Implementing Hypothesis for Publishers
- Wed 10 Jan 2018: Annotation – Practices and Tools in a Digital Environment, with NISO
- Fri 8 Dec 2017: Open, Web-based Annotation for Biomedicine, with the Neuroscience Information Framework
- Tue 17 Oct 2017: Collaborative Annotation in the Science Classroom
- Fri 8 Sep 2017: Implementing Hypothesis for Publishers
- Thu 7 Sep 2017: Hypothesis for Web Annotation, with the Library Publishing Coalition
- Thu 13 Jul 2017: Annotation for Publishers
- Wed 19 Apr 2017: The Pedagogy of Collaborative Annotation
- Tue 11 Apr 2017: Social Reading in the Writing Classroom: 5 Ways to Use Hypothesis for Rhet/Comp
- Tue 4 Apr 2017: Hypothesis in Canvas: Collaborative Annotation as Discussion Forum 2.0